Welcome to my travel blog!

After having a conversation with Jodi over lunch before I left, I decided that I wanted to do something similar to what I kept for Ireland. However, instead of limiting it to only my time in Vienna I would like to keep a running record of everywhere that I travel. I'll also be including reviews of various places on occasion along with my stories and general updates. I've set up a blog for every country that I have been to (links to the right), but instead of making my adoring fans check every page to see where my latest update is, I'm going to keep a running tally HERE of when I add new posts to any of them.

I hope you all enjoy this. Feel free to leave comments, pass this along to a friend, and definitely keep me posted on what's going on back home. Just because I'm out of the country doesn't mean I don't think about and miss all of you!

Cheers!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Another Post for Austria

for those of you who like Freud.

No comments:

Post a Comment